Sunday, May 04, 2008

Why?

Life is full of things we can’t explain.

How many times do we ask why?
Lately I’ve asked myself “why?” I’ve been asked “why?” so many times, that this is certainly the most common question in my mind.

I try to analyze and justify, but even when I give a convincing answer, I’m still asking my self “why?”

Why do we love? When does it start? How does it start? and why does it start?

We know we love because there is no way around it, the way we feel, the way we behave, the way we talk, the way we smile, … we just know.

How to explain that we know someone for a long time, but one day just like magic you see everything different, you feel everything different, you have no idea how you have lived without noticing.

1 comment:

redordead said...

Posso até ficar cheia de rugas, mas as do nariz são um orgulho, são de alegria, de felicidade.