Sunday, May 04, 2008

Stages


One year has passed. I’m still in Portugal, “still” because the idea of going back is becoming stronger by the day! Portugal is a lovely country full of beautiful things to see, taste and do, a great please to visit, to spend a week or two, enjoy all the nature, in the summer or winter, but it is not a good place to work. It is with disappointment that I realise that 6 year away from Portugal were not enough to change what motivated me to leave in the first place. I lived the dream that all would be a little bit better when I returned one day, today I want to go away again and I don’t think I will return to work in Portugal, I will miss it, but will not suffer for the lack of organization, lack of quality, lack of discipline, lack of order, lack of motivation, lack of leadership, lack of companionship, lack team work skills that we have in Portugal.
I think I have learned my lesson, had a lot of challenges, I know it was a positive experience for me personally and professionally, but I’m now open to start a new stage, one were I expect to settle down use all my experience to build something. I feel strong and I’m motivated.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hi Brutos
I do understantd you.....
E acredito que agora tenhas aindas mais razoes para sair de Portugal... Ate breve amigo...